Twice Loved Gems

Twice Loved Gems
We love custom orders!

Friday, March 14, 2014

Spring blues

We have been very busy around here and not exactly in a good way. On February 14, my dad passed on from a long battle with ALS. Around the same time we found out that my mom in law is having some health issues that are scary. She is our only family here in AZ and the kids are very attached. Needless to say it's been one thing after another and we will hopefully travel home to Indiana for my dads memorial. I have been working ever so slowly on a few things but it seems like everyday is a challenge to get anything done. Any how I do have some things coming up for sale. I picked up this French dresser and mirror and it will be up for customization. This is a matching set. Everyone stay safe and have a great weekend.

No comments: