Twice Loved Gems

Twice Loved Gems
We love custom orders!

Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm so far behind on everything. I had wonderful intentions to really dive into learning how to make my blog better.  After a pit stop in Indiana I had a hell of a time trying to get back on track.  It's been so hot in Arizona that it has made it impossible to be out in the garage sanding, painting, sealing and working. I've been feeling guilty about not keeping up. And at the same time I am still wanting to be creative in other ways.  I love to cook, paint, write, read and so I've realized that I should turn this into a all purpose blog! I can write about things other than the furniture which for the time being has taken a back seat. I'm still picking up super pieces. Fourteen+ projects that sit just waiting for a little cooler weather.  Creative madness mess, here I come!! :)

No comments: